Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day!


Another post that gets racked up behind many many others, but I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! Mothers are so important and I hope everyone treats the very deserving ones well! For my mom I bought some flowers, made her jewelry, and a card. Then, she decided she wanted to go shopping for the day, and we went to a mall in Macon.


Outfit Rundown:
Shirt: Taobao
Skirt: Offbrand
Socks: Claire's
Shoes: Offbrand


Makeup! I was wearing my EOS Candy lens, and decided to try and do a bit of a cat eyeliner. How does it look? I think it's pretty nice for eye enlargement!

The mall was really nice! I can't remember the name exactly, but it was so pretty and great to go to on such a beautiful day. 


Charlotte Russe was having a great sale on basically everything, so I bought two of these little crop tops! Ever since I tried one on in Little 5 a few weeks ago, I've been dying to get my hands on some. These are even better too because they're polka dots! Who doesn't love polka dots?

That concludes my day, I hope everyone else had a good one! I have a few good ideas for tips to post in the next couple of days so look out for that. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment