Friday, April 26, 2013

OOTD: 4/26


Rundown:
Top: Barbie JP
Bottoms: DreamV
Shoes: Guess
Socks: Offbrand

Also, matching nails! 



I found the blue at DG, and thought it screamed SPRING! Then I got the idea to use a bobby pin to dip into some white polish I had and polka dot my nails (why didn't I think of that before?). It's so pretty, I'm prepared for the warmer days!! (Sorry for the poor lighting)

I was going for a simple and sweet look. I usually dress pretty over the top, but subtle things can be super cute as well, right? 

Today is the day I get to see my best friend, Kayleah! I haven't seen her since Momocon, and this is her birthday weekend so I'm super excited. I made her a strawberry shortcake cake just to celebrate (don't tell her!). 

Happy Birthday Kayleah I love youuuuuuuuuuuu!

I hope everyone has a nice day today!! Enjoy your weekend and have tons of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment