Monday, April 15, 2013

Kigurumi, Jesse's Gift, Wig-Supplier Order

Not much has happened recently and I've been a bit busy with so much school going on and trying to keep up with my social life. However, there are a few things I'd love to share.

Not too long ago I got a gift in the mail from my lovely friend Jesse! (@teenmermaid) It was so extremely sweet and thoughtful that it brought me to tears.


Isn't that just the cutest thing you've ever seen? I hung the keychains up in my room! (I hate not having a place for keychains on my phone.)

Moving on, last week or so I received my kigurumi in the mail! Woe is me for not getting any good photos of the unwrapping or whatnot, but the packaging was poor anyway.
However, it was super warm and soft! I adore it so much and have been wearing it ever since I got it. (Gross!!!) If you bought one you'll never regret it I promise.


If you wish to purchase one, I got mine here.

Then, yesterday I got my package from Wig-Supplier! It included extensions, wig stands, and a short black wig.


I got 8 extensions: 4 purple and 4 blue. They're thinner than I thought they would be, so I'm somewhat wishing I ordered more!


The black wig! I must say it's super thick, way more than I expected. It's alright though.


My collection! Oh no, realizing my drawer was a bit open, hehe.....

Thank you guys so much for reading I appreciate it a lot!! I apologize for the bad quality photos, I haven't been too willing to get my camera out...

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad you liked the gifts ^_^ and you look cuter than ever!

    ReplyDelete