Sunday, March 24, 2013

Update: Momocon and New Stuff!

 Recently was Momocon, and for those of you who don't know, that's a yearly con that happens in GA. Me and @Serepuff got a room together!

Outfit shot from Saturday

Me & @Serepuff!!

Friday Outfit, a bunny fairy?

Then, a week or so later, my wigs from wig-supplier came in! The quality is absolutely gorggeeouss. They're both super soft and exactly like the picture showed them. I would give them both 10/10


Another little story I have! I ordered some platform converse, sometime in January, but they never came when the deadline said they would so I got a FULL refund from the supplier. However, a couple days ago, I received a package in the mail. Opening it up, I realized those were my shoes! So guess what? Free shoes..


No comments:

Post a Comment